At Fresenius Kabi Biosimilars, we want to make a difference. With our passion to “caring-for-life” we relentlessly strive to provide easier access to high-quality, affordable medicines to more patients around the world. Being part of Fresenius Kabi, we are a global company with strong growth opportunities and a unique expertise in healthcare, which allows for a wide range of demanding and varying tasks.
We work together in a spirit of teamwork, personal commitment and integrity to create value. We combine an entrepreneurial leadership approach with a lean hierarchy, diversity, and talented individuals. At Fresenius Kabi Biosimilars, we believe that every single one of our 200 employees counts and makes a difference on a daily base.
The value of diversity
We value a culture of diversity as an asset to our business that reflects the various markets in which we operate. We practice diversity: our executive management team consists of 50% female leaders and our employees come from over 25 different nations. They bring diverse backgrounds, knowledge and experiences to the table which are critical to our success.
By fostering diversity and international teamwork, we promote innovation, creativity, and sustainable progress across functions, geographies, and hierarchies. We combine our “can-do” attitude with our “out of the box thinking” and solution-oriented mindset. Our modern human resources policies and guidelines ensure a safe and thriving environment and exciting personal development opportunities.
The combination of our Biosimilars expertise, our business growth and your opportunity to make a direct impact on patients’ lives make us an attractive employer in the healthcare sector.
We want to make a difference. We are “caring for life” and we relentlessly strive to provide easier access to high-quality, affordable medicines to more patients around the world. At Fresenius Kabi SwissBioSim we aim to put inclusion and diversity at the heart of everything we do. By creating a working environment where everyone’s voice is heard and each person is able to achieve their full potential, we believe we will perform better as a company.
What we offer you:
- to make a difference in the quality of patients’ lives
- to be a valued member of a successful team & work with highly motivated employees
- an open-minded creative “can-do” culture
- a dynamic and modern working environment with flexible and remote working conditions
- competitive remuneration package (performance driven bonus payment; pension fund…)
- a mobility policy supporting your environmentally friendly commuting & e-car charging stations
- employee services and preferred conditions with selected suppliers
What we expect from you:
- “can-do” attitude
- entrepreneurial approach
- strong team spirit
- thirst for new challenges
- passion to make a difference in the quality of patients’ lives
Activities @ work
Our employees have launched multiple activities during and outside our working environment with the goal to connect, to have fun and to develop new skills. Driven by employees and supported by executive sponsorship the various activities from networking and to volunteering events are open to all employees.
Our employee driven activities include:
- Themed all staff meetings (Halloween, Oktoberfest, Christmas…)
- Christmas party for employees’ children
- Bike to work
- Company social events
- Volunteering and benevolent activities
- employer contribution to selected fitness activities